• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TT to MT

Projectgp

So I am sure this has been listed a few times, but I can't seem to find it. I am in the process of converting my TT to a MT and was wondering what is the part number of MT body posts I need? I think the only other two things I need are gears and wheels and I have both of them. Thanks

Projectgp

Thank you Sir. I actually got the bumpers from the upgrade kit so I am already done with that part also.

Obeast44

Banned
Projectgp said:
Thank you Sir. I actually got the bumpers from the upgrade kit so I am already done with that part also.
I would fab up some sort of supports for the front bumper at least. Otherwise the first major impact they will break off.

RampageHopUps

The bumpers in the updgrade kit don;t come with the needed bumper supports. They were Redcat's way of sending some of the changed parts out. It wasn;t inteded to be a conversion kit of any kind.

Projectgp

RampageHopUps said:
The bumpers in the updgrade kit don;t come with the needed bumper supports. They were Redcat's way of sending some of the changed parts out. It wasn;t inteded to be a conversion kit of any kind.
Really I thought my upgrade kit had the supports? What do the different supports look like? Maybe if you haven't shipped my shock parts out, you could throw them in.... :) Got my MT tires yesterday from you, holy crap they are huge!! That was the first time I had seen a pair in person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.