• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TT/MT Roof Guard

Chief409

I have two questions.

1. Do the TT/MT have roof guards like the Baja 5T

2. If they do, would it fit on a Dune Runner cage.

Thanks.

Mike6000

Sounds like you have a dunerunner, I do not but if it has the same alum. Roof plate as the mt I believe I saw a pic of one where the raised center square area had been cut out prob with a dremel cut-off wheel perhaps, I would assume that was done to gain easy plug access. It looked like a good idea...

Chief409

RampageHopUps said:
Modified RC made me a few aluminum roof guards with extra height. See if he will make you one.
Thanks. I see if I can get something there. Extra height means more protection for the plug also. I've had to change plug boots more than once. I've used the Dremel and ground down the ribs above the plug for now.

G

I came across this pic. I've been looking, but unsuccessful at finding the manufacture. I would love to bring them in.

G

Yes they do make Redcats but not everything;)

I contacted them first. It was not available. I then went to Redcat. It is not a currently being manufactured. They are now looking at having it produced. :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts