• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tri Power RC Car Club

claude bigelow

Me and a good friend I met at my local hobby shop are starting a RC Car Club. If anyone is interested in joining let me know. We're planning our first event in late April, more info to follow. We've created a logo for our t-shirts, let me know what y'all think. u7ynyhag.jpg

Tri-Power RC Car Club

Last edited by a moderator:

PRloco510

Hey and hello

Went to champion hobbies yesterday and they informed me of a possible track being built . Extremely excited for this as nearest track is at Crispy Critters. I would be willing to help out in any way possible if you guys need any help. Hope the city is not giving you guys lots of trouble.

claude bigelow

PRloco510 said:
Went to champion hobbies yesterday and they informed me of a possible track being built . Extremely excited for this as nearest track is at Crispy Critters. I would be willing to help out in any way possible if you guys need any help. Hope the city is not giving you guys lots of trouble.
So far everything is going pretty good, ill post a thread when we get the green light.

Thanks

krashkrieg

Contributor
Hey PRloco ... We are meeting Sunday (tomorrow) 10-1030...Google turtle back zoo... It's one mile away.... PM me I'll send you my phone number

Ildy666

Yo where's that track at...lol....North and south all got to meet up....Claude u got to set it up ur our guy....

claude bigelow

Ildy666 said:
Yo where's that track at...lol....North and south all got to meet up....Claude u got to set it up ur our guy....
I'm still recovering from knee surgery, won't be out for 3-4 weeks.

claude bigelow

Well the club is growing each week, hopefully next time everyone is around for picture. We're meeting each Sunday between 1-2pm, at Weequahic Park in Newark, NJ. It's a great time and no matter what RC car you own all is welcome.

claude bigelow

Well we finally got our track!!! Just waiting on the city to come back and dig up the grass. The said it will be a week or so before they can come back with the dirt and clay. His some pics of what we're running on until then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts