• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Traxxas "X0-1" 100MPH RTR

bigblkblazin

If I had to guess just for the motor and the speedo 600.00 + the kit 600.00. Thats gonna hurt the wallet. Or just do what I did and convert and red cat rally for a fraction of the price.

G

That's just wicked! I luv the dashboard app and phone mount on the controller. At those speeds how do you dare look down. :eek:

rcgasser

RCDAD said:
That's just wicked! I luv the dashboard app and phone mount on the controller. At those speeds how do you dare look down. :eek:
LMAO they have the street price at $1,099.00 it will probably a little lower when its released but boy is that fast!!!!!!

DemonRC

RCDAD said:
LMAO I see alot of Ipod and Iphones getting ganked at the track.

fluxn81

At 1099.00, I'm hoping they will have a kit without lipos.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

LOL that would be me. I could make that car unrecognizable in a matter of minutes.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Doesn't that look like a Castle 1717?...Seems that motor could make that car do 100...

I really like the IPOD Dock tech...can't wait to see that on a REAL radio setup

Kaz the Minotaur

It is a 1717 that was tweaked a little for this application. I think it will run few more amps.

Mr. Castle Creations was talking about it on RCM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts