• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Traxxas radio box

DemonRC

Here's something you guys might be interested in if you want a better receiver box. My RX would not fit in the stock box unless at a funky angle and then I had to jam the top shut which warped it. There was barely any room for the wire also. So I picked up a RX box that I really liked on one of my RC's. It's one of the Traxxas oring sealed boxes which fits nicely and has plenty of room for large RX's like the Futaba. It also has alot of room to stuff wire. The Traxxas box has a clear plastic tube so that you can see the LED on the RX. I drilled that out because it's perfect for fitting an antenna.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vision

Did this bolt into the chassis or did you have to make new holes ?. My spektrum receiver is not fitting in the stock radio box either. Thanks.

DemonRC

I made two new holes. I think I'm going to move it to the upper plate tommorrow though since I'm going to move my batteries to the forward holes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts