• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tool Cady

G

I got tired of all my driver sets having either their own stands or in the tool box drawer. I ordered this rotating cady. It holds all my drivers in one convenient location and keeps them organized.

-

3d48a474.jpg

89289f6d.jpg

bigfol

RCDAD said:
I got tired of all my driver sets having either their own stands or in the tool box drawer. I ordered this rotating cady. It holds all my drivers in one convenient location and keeps them organized.-

3d48a474.jpg

89289f6d.jpg
Nice cady, might have to get one of those......sure beats stuffing them all into my tool box.

BertR

Nice caddy dude! I cant have one because that would eliminate my bitching that somebody was in my tools again lol.

TerraKill

isnt mess what we are aiming for? :)

i like to keep all my tools in there respective case's then its easyer to notice when something is missing, before you need it :)

Deluge

TerraKill said:
isnt mess what we are aiming for? :) i like to keep all my tools in there respective case's then its easyer to notice when something is missing, before you need it :)
Same here!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts