• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

to new car

python

The one on the left is a 4wd dunerunner and the right is a rampage with a truck body.

I have seen the truck before but have not seen the 4wd dunerunner yet, neither are on the redcat site.

Jasa B

Hi Guys these vechicles originate from www.hispeedmodel.com thought about importing these in myself as the uk can't get redcat branding.

Jasa B

mooman007uk said:
you should do it, mooky came first in the UK outlaw nationals this year, and rcmotor.dk took second in the danish nationals so you have the results for marketing it...
win on Sunday sell on Monday;) as the old mantra goes
Cheers Moo I think you've made my mind up for me I just with other forums and there members give the redcat/himoto/hsp a break I love umm i need more.. :)

prostock

Rob / Darin,

We need some better shots of that dunerunner; if it is 4x4 when is it coming?

BRC

hamster huey

The shock towers on the buggy look thin. Are they strong? 2wd baja style buggies cant correct in the air at all. This 4wd buggy might correct in air. That would be awesome! Is the 4wd buggy longer than the rampage? Can we get that truck body for the rampage? If it was durable and around $60 that would also be cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts