• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

tire fitment

flarcer

I will be watchibg this closely. I am currently considering getting a Rally so hopefuly this wheel thing can be worked out before I buy. Thank you for not giving up.

pipeous

if you don't mind the bigger circumferance wheel and tires, the fg semi rims are buggy rims and have a wider offset. they stick to the pavement like glue as well

python

pipeous said:
if you don't mind the bigger circumferance wheel and tires, the fg semi rims are buggy rims and have a wider offset. they stick to the pavement like glue as well
the fg F-1 wheels work as well but they are taller as well

monsterman

Looking good man, I've started messing around with my Rally again too. I snagged some used MCD parts, hop ups, rims/tires off Fleabay a few weeks ago going to start seeing what is what..

pipeous

will fg tires fit on the redcat rims? I'd like to toss some pmts or something on. I can get pre mounts locally for a good price but I can see there will be an offset change, so wondering if I can't just grab some unmounted rubber only and fit them

pipeous

semi tires have more offset and larger profile (taller)... quite a bit taller, same size rim as the buggy uses. they bolt in the middle of the rim. I guess we are stuck using redcat rims with other tires. that is my next step

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts