• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tire And Wheel Combo

forist

Contributor
I have been looking at them for a while now going to get them or the bow ties after the new year. I emailed proline for the specs on them they said fronts and rears are the same hight specs are.... Front 3.0in wide 7.65in tall / Rear 3.20in wide 7.65in tall.

scon160

Great tires

Ran them on a 5B,they get alot of forward bite,watch out for the traction rolls!You can take them hard into the turns but stay on the gas!

Sprint 77

Contributor
I agree Hostiles are way more durable. Proline however do have a good bite to their softer compound.

I am still going to keep my Hostile Mini MX I am looking at these for switching back and forth depending on the track and rules.

I can run these because they are "Truck Tires" at Large Scale race in June with my truck in truck class.

Obeast44

Banned
Definitely keep me posted on that. I don't wanna have to run Rampage MT tires on my rigs, cause itd mean swapping hubs everytime. Id much rather be able to use my vertigo extenders with some Baja wheels.

Not counting the lack of side bite, and the sheer rotational mass of those meats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts