• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Time To Make Some Room...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deluge

Need to make some room for another project, so this stuff has to go. There's a little wiggle room with the prices but don't kill me with any low-ball offers.

2vjc5jb.jpg

Killer RC Kill Switch V2-S - $25.00 Shipped (If you're not sure if this will work with your radio system, PM me and I'll find out.) SOLD

Hitec 5805MG - $50.00 Shipped (New and comes with an aluminum servo horn. Has a few minor scratches on the case.) SOLD

ShreadStack Angled Velocity Stack - $20.00 Shipped (New. Includes gasket and bolts.) SOLD

ADA Billet Intake - $15.00 Shipped (New. Includes Teflon gaskets and bolts.) SOLD

HPI Filter + Outerwears - $25.00 Shipped (New) SOLD

8000 RPM Clutch - $20.00 Shipped (New) SOLD

HBZ Roll Cage Hoop - $40.00 Shipped (Slightly used, but in perfect condition.) SOLD

HPI High Flow Exhaust - $15.00 Shipped (New)

Walbro WT-668 x 2 - $20.00 Shipped/Each (Both new.) BOTH SOLD

MT Aluminum Servo Mount - $15.00 Shipped (Slightly used, but in perfect condition.) SOLD

ESP 30.5 Championship Ported Engine (2 bolt CY.) - $180.00 Shipped (Just built. Used all new gaskets, seals and Nachi case bearings. Includes a lightened 8000 RPM clutch.) SOLD

That's it, for now. I'll keep adding new parts as I find them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

More parts...

DDM Enclosed Wheel Nuts - $20.00 Shipped (New. These will fit the MT and the HPI Baja. They'll fit all aftermarket axle extenders designed for these vehicles.) SOLD

DDM Dominator Chrome Pipe for the MT - $75.00 Shipped (New) SOLD

25 Tooth Square Drive Steel Gears - $15.00 Shipped (New) SOLD

Set of four MT wheel axles with FLM pins - $25.00 Shipped (New) SOLD

Set of front and rear center dogbones for the MT - $15.00 Shipped (New) SOLD

Deluge

More parts...

Tempered and sleeved diff cups for the MT - $25.00 Shipped (New. These use 3.5mm pins.) SOLD

MCD dogbones for the MT - $40.00 Shipped (New. These are super beefy and fit perfectly on the MT. All you need are some non-CVD wheel axles, which you can get from Redcat. They're part # 50032.) SOLD

Deluge

Switching my RX packs to LiFe, so these need to go. They've been pretty much babied. I cycled them every week and only charged them at 1.5A. I've gotten plenty of run time off of them, even the 2000mah pack. I've got an HPI 6V 3000mah pack, a Venom 6V 4200mah pack and a stock 6V 2000mah pack. I'd like to sell them all in one shot. So, $25 shipped for all three. SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts