• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Thinking about the Chimera

Kaz the Minotaur

So I am considering straying back to the gassers with this one... :)

How are the stock servos? I remember that the stock servos on the MT, back in the day, were garbage.

How is the Jetpro pipe? Any other pipe options?

Do the RamTech X series to Baja adapters fit?

What LEDS are a direct fit for the light bar?

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

RAMTech XT adapters won;t fit, but the machine shop is hafway done with the new style XTC adapters that will fit. Maybe 3 more weeks?

No LED kits have been made yet. My first samples for this were totally wrong, so I never did make production of them.

G

So far the Jetpro is the only tuned pipe that I am aware of. The Jetpro has always been a great improvement to the stock motor.

Servos will still need upgrading.

mattjk

Kaz the Minotaur said:
So I am considering straying back to the gassers with this one... :) How are the stock servos? I remember that the stock servos on the MT, back in the day, were garbage.

How is the Jetpro pipe? Any other pipe options?

Do the RamTech X series to Baja adapters fit?

What LEDS are a direct fit for the light bar?
Get it, it's awesome! I love mine.

Steering servo seems OK. Have ran 4 tanks so far, but it doesn't center that well.

First mod I would recommend is to shim up the axle bearings with 10mmx.02mm shims. 2 in each rear axle outside the bearings, and 2 in each front axle... 1 outside the bearings and 1 inside with the crush spacer. Removes alot of the wheel slop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts