• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The new XB is almost ready

Us66xb

Just received my first redcat and did a few upgrades. Now I start the search for wheels. I cut the scoop on top out and couldn't believe how much heat it lets escape from under the body.

G

Welcome...

Lookin good so far.

G

The green body is one of the Redcat stock versions. The graphics are cool.

ChuenouXiao

us66xb said:
just received my first redcat and did a few upgrades. Now i start the search for wheels. I cut the scoop on top out and couldn't believe how much heat it lets escape from under the body.
oh my!!! I want that losi!

G

ChuenouXiao said:
oh my!!! I want that losi!
They are nice. You gotta check them out in person to appreciate their scale. She is a huge one. I wanna stuff a BZM 50 in one. :D

Us66xb

Both are a lot of fun to drive. What the Losi lacks in stock power plant horse power more than makes up in handling.

G

Us66xb said:
Both are a lot of fun to drive. What the Losi lacks in stock power plant horse power more than makes up in handling.
Power plant is not that bad, it's just undersized. It's a big platform. Too bad they didn't design it around a 50. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts