• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The Live Feed from PowerJam

RampageHopUps

The Live Feed will start around 11:30am on Saturday and run all day. I will be switching from my laptop to my iphone camera, so I can get close to the action.

This will be a fun live feed, not just about the actual races. For those of you who have never been able to get to a Live Rampage race, I will try and bring you all the action. Meeting people and talking about all the Redcats is half the fun of these events.

If you have any suggestions of who you would like to see on video, or if you have specific questions about the track, post them here.

Ron E

Contributor
let's see some footage of the xb-e running and whats going on there :D

MTMIKE

Rob,

Would like to have meet you. I had so much fun today at Powerjam. Did not get a chance to race but talking with vendor, racers and just watch was awesome. What a great place. These are some really great people with lots of passion for Largescale. Hope a fun run or other event comes up soon.

RampageHopUps

Yeah, that is a big part of the races and I wished I could have shown everyone ont he live feed how it is in the pits. Next year!!

Obeast44

Banned
Just got back, man it was a blast! Redcat took 1-2 on the 4wd buggy. I haven't talked to Rob64N about the MT race so I don't know the results.

As always with LargescaleRC's events it was great people, great times and great racing. If there is anyways possible guys you need to at least go there and run one time. It will hook you on track racing.

I'd like to thank Troy and Scott for allowing me to at least run my car on the track during the qualifying heats to see what my XB-E could do vs gasoline cars. It didn't disappoint :D

I ran close to 80k mah through my car this weekend and only had a few minor issues. I finish stripping one wheel completely out (gotta love brushless power!), broken a front lower turnbuckle (i fixed it with a bolt/nut in about 2 minutes) and my ESC's on/off switch took a dump on me. If I knew how to bypass it I would have and keept on running but its a 3 wire input type and I will need to figure out what resistors and such I need to bypass it.

I saw one of the most epic heat qualifier runs ever by an XT w/buggy tires. Half way in he stripped a rear shock retainer and was 3 shocking it around for almost 7-8mins while leading. With about 2 laps to go he lost a wheel, whatd he do? Keep on trucking and won the "heat" It was epic guys thats all I can say! :D

All in all, it was an awesome time and I will absolutely be there next year.

Fig 8 BuggyWell I had an awsome weekend swept both heats and won the A main with my converted MT to a truggy. From what I saw the Redcats were doing doing a lot of winning. I will post some pics but not sure how many I can get with the room I have.

100_1554.jpg

000_2220.jpg

000_2231.jpg

/monthly_2011_06/100_1554.jpg.d9d9f434791144115974a02d75945304.jpg

/monthly_2011_06/000_2220.jpg.725b9898e668be629076bab833fef531.jpg

/monthly_2011_06/000_2231.jpg.7b187ca87bde54cff01cda9c97a6e8a1.jpg

Zapped

yellowjacket45 said:
Well I had an awsome weekend swept both heats and won the A main with my converted MT to a truggy. From what I saw the Redcats were doing doing a lot of winning. I will post some pics but not sure how many I can get with the room I have.
Well done,Congrats

Obeast44

Banned
yellowjacket45 said:
Well I had an awsome weekend swept both heats and won the A main with my converted MT to a truggy. From what I saw the Redcats were doing doing a lot of winning. I will post some pics but not sure how many I can get with the room I have.
Grats on winning the Fig 8 4wd buggy race man! :)

yknotrc

yellowjacket45 said:
Great Job ! Congrats!! :)

bbuzzard

Contributor
Is there an archive of the footage? Also, I want to see Obeast's XBE in action!!!! Someone is holding some footage back!

Obeast44

Banned
bbuzzard said:
Is there an archive of the footage? Also, I want to see Obeast's XBE in action!!!! Someone is holding some footage back!
Ive asked bro, so far no luck :(

Its all good though, some will surface for sure. If not I will take a video camera in August at the Fun Run and shoot nothing but video of it! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts