• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Thanks Rob at Rampage hopups

stinger51

Hi everyone. I want to thank Rob for the great service and the free up grade

kit. I recevied the MT on the 26th I started going through the truck and found that RedCat must have changed a couple things. The shock shafts

no longer have the c clip on them instead they have a washer on them, and

the dog bone pins are very tight. I replaced the fuel line with some Tygon

clear/yellow. installed small piece's of fuel line in drive hubs to keep bones centered. I plan on breaking it in on Sunday. This truck is impressive, I look

forward to running it. And thanks to everyone on the forum for the info

that led to this purchase.

STINGER51

IMADMAN

Congrats on the buy!!!!!!!! Yea Rob provides great service, and lots of parts in stock.

How about posting up some pics of your Rampage? :)

C.B.

yeah rob does provide great service for us with these things everytime ive ordered from him it was always here a couple of days later ive ordered from another outfit where i could pick my shipping got 2 day service and it took an extra day to process then another day before it got in route but with rob it is here 2 days later via usps thanks rob for sending them out so fast

you are going to love that rampage stinger51 good luck theres a lot of good info on this forum also

stinger51

IMADMAN said:
Congrats on the buy!!!!!!!! Yea Rob provides great service, and lots of parts in stock.
How about posting up some pics of your Rampage? :)
Hi everyone. IMADMAN I tryed to upload pics of my fleet but something keeps going wrong it won't let me.

STINGER51

IMADMAN

stinger51 said:
Hi everyone. IMADMAN I tryed to upload pics of my fleet but something keeps going wrong it won't let me.
STINGER51
Hmmmmmm. I don't have any experience about that. Sorry. Not sure if you need a host for it? I've been using microsoft powertoys, it easy to use and I think it's freeware as well.

I'm sure someone will chime in with some help! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

stinger51

Hi everyone. In the first post on this thread I said that the dog bone pins were tight.

Well they weren't tight enough, I lost a pin while breaking it in. So I pulled all the shafts

out then drilled and tapped the ball end, I used 6/32 set screws and red Loc-Tite to secure the pins. I have not had time to run again to see if it will hold but once I do I will

let y'all know how it worked. Every thing else went good I have two tanks through it

i love how this truck handles. It is very easy for my son to handle, I set the throttle to

about 1/4 on the radio and he has a blast with it. The smile on his face makes it all worth it.

STINGER51

kryptonite

are you uplaoding from the computer or a pic hosting site? if its from the comp, you may have to resize the pics. i just set my digi cam to the smallest setting like 640 or something. if the pics are normal size it will reject them. or you can just open a photobucket account and post the "forum" link wich resizes for you..

IMADMAN

kryptonite said:
are you uplaoding from the computer or a pic hosting site? if its from the comp, you may have to resize the pics. i just set my digi cam to the smallest setting like 640 or something. if the pics are normal size it will reject them. or you can just open a photobucket account and post the "forum" link wich resizes for you..
That microsoft powertoys come with a resizer, so yea I set it on small since most sites only allow you so many KB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts