• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TGN Sidepipe Proto #2

kun114

That's great!!

Plan on packing one up for me.

I'll order as soon as you add them to the site.

kun114

fourwheeler said:
I think Rob is out at the HPI nationals, he won't see this till late Sunday or Monday.
Now that he said they are ready, I feel like I can't wait another day for one.

I had forgotten about the nationals, since I never get to go to the good events like that. I also thought it would be a bit of a hike from AZ to CA to pick up some pipes.

kun114

Holy Cow!! Those are some great Holiday prices you put on the buggies and trucks. Wish I would have waited a little longer to get one. Na, Not really. Every time I run my TT, I like it more and more.

NOWwhere are those pipes???

kun114

AHHHH!!! You're killing me!! You need to get a bigger truck. j/k

I'll be looking forward to Friday.

Do you know what the price will be yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

They didn't make it into the TGN truck on the way to the Nationals. I had room for them. Price isn't ready yet. The welder and the Chrome guy didn't like the small run, so we are re-negotiating with them.

kun114

RampageHopUps said:
They didn't make it into the TGN truck on the way to the Nationals. I had room for them. Price isn't ready yet. The welder and the Chrome guy didn't like the small run, so we are re-negotiating with them.
Keep beating on them. I don't want to see Gabe type prices. You know what I mean!!!

Sprint 77

Contributor
I will weld a small run I guarantee you as good or better welds than your guy! I can't chrome though, but there is a chrome shop where MoFroggy lives in Jacksonville Texas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts