• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TGN Sidepipe Proto #2

RampageHopUps

Well, here is the new and improved version. I had them shorten it up a bit on the side, and make a coupler instead of all one piece. Shouldn't be too long for produiction now, since they have a die to do the large part.

TGBPipe2a.JPG

TGBPipe2b.JPG

TGBPipe2c.JPG

RampageHopUps

It sits outside of the body. I will see what I have to take pictures. I don't think any of my bodies are clean enough.

kun114

If you got a buggy body, post one up with it on also.

How loud is it? Maybe compared to a Baja side Dom. I hope it's not as loud as the Redcat pipe.

Rammer

LOUD is good , does the Rampage exaust ,or the NEW exaust,fit under the truck body,does it melt

any plastic ???

RampageHopUps

The pipe isn't loud at all. I don't have aby bodies that aren't hacked up from the last pipe. I will try and get a new buggy body today.

kun114

Glad to hear it's not too loud.

I ended up hacking some of my buggy body when I put the Redcat pipe on.

Is this a botton or top end pipe?

NitroBurn

Will that pipe fit under the Asgard body? I think I'll get this pipe and some buggy wheels to make a trophy truck.

kun114

Rob,

Any word on how much longer before the pipes are ready. I'm desperate for one, since my Redcat pipe snapped in two.

I put the stock muffler on for now, but it's not even worth running with that thing on there.

RampageHopUps

A production order was started on Friday. This first set will come with Nickel Plating. Should be around 3 weeks to deliver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts