• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TGN Side Pipe

noyb98098

Anyone using this? Was thinking about finally using mine, realzing I'm going to have to trim some of my MCD Truck body (which I'm not happy about) to make it fit. Just wanted to get some feedback on it.

Clubin

Banned
noyb98098 said:
Anyone using this? Was thinking about finally using mine, realzing I'm going to have to trim some of my MCD Truck body (which I'm not happy about) to make it fit. Just wanted to get some feedback on it.
I have the JP side pipe, it is bulletproof, but all the side pipes require you to hack the side of the truck off. I cut the side of my stock truck body off to clear the JP. I have no experience with the TGN pipe though.
Where is your MCD MT?

noyb98098

Thanks for the reply clubin. I like the rear dom but it's kill'n the inside of the body, the exhaust hole I made is decent but not enough to do the trick. The MCD is just about done. I'm almost afraid to drive it considering the time/parts I put in it to covert it to a Baja1000. Even picked up some of the new ultimate aluminum parts for it. Will post pic's soon. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts