• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TGN Pipe has arrived

RampageHopUps

OK, I have the first prototype. They did a great job making it fit the buggy and the truck. I'll be testing it this weekend to check power and driveability. No pics yet, but I can tell you its a side pipe that looks like its supposed to be there.

Ron E

Contributor
Great, I cant wait to see it, along with my truck... I may have to up my order a little bit, see what extra's I can afford. :) :D

RampageHopUps

Here is the first pic. Fits great with the buggy and the Truck, and my favorite the Trophy Truck:

TGNPipe1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Timmahh

ah ok, i seen that, but cuz of the look thought it was modded GBE. that does look nice, and has a good tone you could hear as you whizzed past Diego and the Cam.

RampageHopUps

The TGN pipe guy was on vacation, but he is back now. I should have picture quality pipes next week.

NitroBurn

RampageHopUps said:
The TGN pipe guy was on vacation, but he is back now. I should have picture quality pipes next week.
Does that mean you will have some to sell?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts