• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tarmac tires.

Ron E

Contributor
forist said:
The BRP's that I use work very well the cost it a bit higher but you can get old good used ones for cheap. They are for 1/4 scale I am going to put them on and try to do some drifting with a low gear set up. Should be fun....
Here is a link for the hubs

http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.3193/.f
Forist, those are awesome.. i'm def getting them for my big motored tt, I can't wait. so 2 sets of these rear adaptors and where do I get the wheel/tire combo's? do you run 4 rears?

found brp's sight and then a dealer, looks like 260.00 for 4 tires and wheels mounted and 2 sets of adaptors... cool. what are you running, the 3" 0 offset?

Last edited by a moderator:

forist

Contributor
I took mine and flipped them around because the hubs on the Ramp are to big to go inside of the rims. They work just as good flipped tho or even better (wider track) the TT will not flip no matter how fast you turn. It is almost like a Formula 1 race car very fun to drive on pavement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts