• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tackle box or tool box

Hondarider290

Want to get a box to carry my parts and tools with me when I go out and bash. Do any of you have favorites or suggestions?

Deluge

I have this tool box, and I love it. It has storage space on top, with a clear lid so you can see what you have. I store my spark plugs in there, my loctite, CA glue, screws, Dremel bits, etc. Inside, there's a tool tray where I have all my hex drivers, screw drivers, etc. And there's plenty of room underneath the tray to store small tools, like a cordless screwdriver. I have my Dremel in there and some engine tools. It's an awesome tool box, and Lowes sells it for about $20.

Here are the dimensions. It's also got non-skid feet, so it doesn't slide around the truck when you're driving.

Depth (Inches) 10.0

Height (Inches) 9.75

Width (Inches) 21.9

14sl9w2.jpg

rcgasser

Hondarider290 said:
I really like that bag/tote but wish I could see one in person before I decide.
I know there is nothing like seeing one in person but here are a few more pics with some tools and parts in the bag. This is just a few items on race day I have tons of stuff in the bag and still have plenty room there is pockets everywhere. bag.jpg

bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

bag.jpg

bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

/monthly_2012_01/bag.jpg.aeb7a6998032d8d7d4e1421088c32fcc.jpg

/monthly_2012_01/bag1.jpg.320fa2a3964e14be3f7692b0204a46d7.jpg

/monthly_2012_01/bag2.jpg.af2e775b5cabb3e86065e0e48fb6d5cf.jpg

G

I know there is nothing like seeing one in person but here are a few more pics with some tools and parts in the bag. This is just a few items on race day I have tons of stuff in the bag and still have plenty room there is pockets everywhere.
Wow! I like the big compartments. Is it a roller with a handle and wheels like a suitcase?

rcgasser

Yes its a roller the handle is on the right that will slide all the way out and the wheels is on the left so you can lift the bag a lil then it rolls. It also has 2 handles that has velco that you can use it to lift and carry it as a suite case but its too heavy for this option so I do alot of rolling until its absolut necessarily to pick up.

ltsasquatch

I use a Plano® Guide Series StowAway® System Tackle Box my self has 4 clear trays to store stuff in and a big top area I only use for tools with bigger rcs but i have a micro I store it and spare parts in that box was planing on using this box for tools when i get my mt and can't wait. Im new so i don't know how to post pictures sorry but hear is the link at a store here in Tx. http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10051_11975_-1?N=97010236

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts