• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Sweet Snow Vid..

kryptonite

here is a vid i took today. youtube wouldnt let me download with my first song couse of copy rights so my editing got messed up.(I LOVE KID ROCK.. HE IS MY IDOL!!) i hate vids were you cant here the motor. but when i redid my song choice i lost ALL motor sounds.. i will work on another one tomorrow with more editing. enjoy, i did!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCKnd_zTkBo&feature=channel_page

Piranha2

Contributor
Nice vid.....I thought you would break the body with your triple flip:eek:....video's a little shaky though......almost as if you're filming and driving:D ......I wanted to see you hit that gap jump too :mad: nice "chrome" paint job, don't you think pink would look better :eek:

Clubin

Banned
You filmed that your self? WOW well done. You realy avoided those jumps, I would have beat on them till they were flat. lol

Does your throttle freeze up where the idle screw is?

kryptonite

ya, im driver and camera man!! i was just running out the rest of my battery so i could get it fully charged for today.both and pirhana,the hole body mount shot thru the shell. body is glued together. i'll be hitting those jumps today for sure

mooman007uk

Banned
Nice vid kryp...

I tried posting my vid and got the stupid copyright flag, I joined photo bucket and posted mine from there no copyright crap there. I use windows movie maker and it lets you overlay music so you can hear both vid audio and music.

I back running again going out in about 15mins to get some vid with the new sprint ss pipe

kryptonite

mooman007uk said:
Nice vid kryp...
I tried posting my vid and got the stupid copyright flag, I joined photo bucket and posted mine from there no copyright crap there. I use windows movie maker and it lets you overlay music so you can hear both vid audio and music.

I back running again going out in about 15mins to get some vid with the new sprint ss pipe
ya, i use windows movie maker too. i cant download onto my photobucket couse its "frozen". i have about 600 pics and anly 10 show up and it wont let me delete any of them.. inda swollen about it.. and i figured out how to by-pass the copy right on youtube anyway

CLUBIN!! i never have a prpblem with the throttle freezing. that was a huge problem on my 5b

kryptonite

i have a 301 video on my youtube. but they cut the sound off it. im not 100% sure i'll be racing this season. i have both my on-roads for sale(hobby-pro/sportsline conversion and xrc).. im trying to swing the new redcat on-road AND the tt by the end of this month.

prostock

kryptonite said:
i have a 301 video on my youtube. but they cut the sound off it. im not 100% sure i'll be racing this season. i have both my on-roads for sale(hobby-pro/sportsline conversion and xrc).. im trying to swing the new redcat on-road AND the tt by the end of this month.
I am looking at the Redcat on road as well we will be the only two in the class! LOL!

I like what I see so far need a vid and some more detailed pic's with pricing. The TT is tops and I am glad I made it my first 1/5th scale!

BRC

kryptonite

yup, im really hopeing the price is around the tt's price or im going to have to sacrifice one.. just really want to sell these on-roads i have first. i don't have room for any more in my little shop. i might be selling my ss too. its such a pain haveing inventory on all these rigs. plus it gets expensive. it would be soo much easer if i could all my faverite rigs with at least SOME interchangable parts. and a 4wd on-road class would be crazy!!

prostock

kryptonite said:
yup, im really hopeing the price is around the tt's price or im going to have to sacrifice one.. just really want to sell these on-roads i have first. i don't have room for any more in my little shop. i might be selling my ss too. its such a pain haveing inventory on all these rigs. plus it gets expensive. it would be soo much easer if i could all my faverite rigs with at least SOME interchangable parts. and a 4wd on-road class would be crazy!!
Yes the 4WD class will be crazy!

I am also selling some stuff for my race shop budget so I know what you mean. I am a race fan and I have been racing R/C cars and trucks for years and buying on brand is my theory. With the great support from Redcat they make it easy to buy just one brand.

My race shop has switched from Kyosho to Redcat, hey I'm making 2009 changes like NASCAR!

BRC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts