• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

stock ramapge 2.4 radio

berto1230781

i have a stock rampage 2.4 radio in my truck and i have a killer bee 2 kill switch on the hooked up to the 3rd channel that it has but it keeps killing the engine after a few minutes that i start the engine. should i get a new radio system for the truck or right now i also have a t-maxx 3.3 can i get another rx and put it in the truck and use the t-maxx tx to operate both trucks??? i would like u guys advice thanks i need something that will work with the killer rc v2 kill switch oh yeah and something cheap lol :D

berto1230781

still didn't work so i bought a 2.4ghz traxxas radio but can't get the killer v2 working with it if i turn off the radio it won't activate the kill switch need help bad

csp1971

Contributor
berto1230781 said:
still didn't work so i bought a 2.4ghz traxxas radio but can't get the killer v2 working with it if i turn off the radio it won't activate the kill switch need help bad
So do you have the 2 channel or 3 channel Traxxas radio?

Which channel do you have it plugged into?

Are you using the Y harness like in the killer bee video?

Is the light on the killer bee when you first turn everything on?

berto1230781

yeah eveyrthing is on i have the 4 chanel right now i have it hooked up to channle 4 but when i turn off the radio it suppose to kill the engine but it doesn't the light remains on not flashing on the box of the radio it says it has a built in fail safe should i turn that off and no y harness hook up straight to channel 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.