• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

stock exhaust compared to the X-can

C-Mac

Hello,

I am currently running the X-can but I noticed it's not sealed very well and there was allot of air coming from the can itself. I am going to take it off and run the stock exhaust till I get a better pipe. My question is whats the difference between the X-can and stock exhaust?

Thanks for all the input

csp1971

Contributor
C-Mac said:
Hello,
I am currently running the X-can but I noticed it's not sealed very well and there was allot of air coming from the can itself. I am going to take it off and run the stock exhaust till I get a better pipe. My question is whats the difference between the X-can and stock exhaust?

Thanks for all the input
Clean the x-can up a bit and loctite it and let it dry for 24 hours. Make sure you gaskets don't have a tears in them.

That stock exhaust will really kill the power unless you pull that stuffing crap out of the inside.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts