• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

stock 30cc best fuel to get most amount of power with higher compression

00763aaron

i was wanting to take my stock 30 cc put it on alcohol or a very high octain to hopefuly get 7 horse out of it

do any of you know a head kit that i could by that would give me around 17.1 compression or higher

or any other tips will help i can run 110 racing fuel but it bogs down

G

LMAO! I would like one of those also.

GTS 666

You could put a thinner head gasket on to raise your compression but can run into probs if it is to thin and the piston touches the spark plug. Or best option would be a new motor that has been done buy a recognized engine builder that will last.

alfred e numan

what happened---

I brought the lamp in and rubbed it -- and this thing appeared- the dog will not even go near it!!

G

^^^ Gotta admit she's kinda hot. LOL

Ildy666

Lmao...rcdad that can be your New girl for your ad.at least your genie isn't possum boy like Alfred e numans.that's to funny hahaha......

alfred e numan

wrong genie

I stole the dogs rope and hooked the shallow gene pool genie to the trucks bumper - drove real slow to the bridge next to city hall and tied the banjo playing genie to the railing. looked in the rear view mirror as i sped away- genie was sitting on the bridge looking at the creek playing duling banjos- no doubt looking for people floating the spring runoff !!! I am outta here----

Ildy666

I WANT TO RUB THE GENIE.But not Alfred E Numans GENIE that thing is inbred to the 3rd power.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts