• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Steering update

WAY

Can you sell it to me already? I will buy everything else you have for the XB-E right now if you sell this to me! :)

krashkrieg

Contributor
That's so excellent...can't wait to get it in my hot little hands...I gonna take that stock one and launch it into the ocean...lol

strodedawg

krashkrieg said:
That's so excellent...can't wait to get it in my hot little hands...I gonna take that stock one and launch it into the ocean...lol
lol was thinking the same thing, i actually beat mine to death with a mini sledge last night.

krashkrieg

Contributor
strodedawg said:
lol was thinking the same thing, i actually beat mine to death with a mini sledge last night.
Pictures please.... :rolleyes:

Perfect!...I'm gonna beat my with a sledge and THEN launch it into the lake (closer than the ocean... :p )

Trip..

I hit all my old junk with a baseball bat into my neighbors shithole, I mean yard.

I bet there's 4 or 5 spark plugs laying in the bottom of his pool along with 35 dead frogs, 5 billion mosquito larva and a broken lunchbox chassis. God I hate that guy!

G

desismileys_6336.gif It's great to get on first thing in the morning and be entertained. You guys know how to make me laugh.

Ol' fart

strodedawg said:
Too funny.

You have been waiting Sooooo long for this part when I started the prototype I made an extra one for you. I should be done next week and I'll send it to you for testing. Have fun.

Deluge

Trip.. said:
I hit all my old junk with a baseball bat into my neighbors shithole, I mean yard. I bet there's 4 or 5 spark plugs laying in the bottom of his pool along with 35 dead frogs, 5 billion mosquito larva and a broken lunchbox chassis. God I hate that guy!
What? No urine?!

G

Trip.. said:
I don't want to stand that close to his cesspool, I may catch something! I have no need for jungle-rot on my junk.
Lol too funny!

krashkrieg

Contributor
LOL...I think you me and Strodedawg are the three waiting for this the most...

Strow's the longest wait so he's getting a prototype, but I think it's probably 2 weeks at least before they'll be for sale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts