• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Sprint77 modded CPI big bore

Sprint 77

Contributor
Vid looks good, If I could, I would suggest the next heavier oil in your shocks get some of the bounce out of your truck where it feel little more stable and you could get on the throttle sooner and longer.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Maybe go with the Ramtech Springs Rob has then. That might be waht you need since you got little more rear pipe weight and Heavier cage.

My truck is a tank and noce got the shock pistons to stay on the e clip the handling is super with the Threshold rezzies. I am running red Ramtech's all around my truck.

You sold me on the body though got one coming thanks for the info.

Sprint 77

Contributor
fastlane said:
I have 45 front 90 rear
Little more split front to rear than I would think. I am running 60 front 60 rear would tink no more than 30 difference Front to rear. Something to consider or try.

fastlane

Team Driver
thanks moo. The neighbors like it. They don't mind. The man talking in the begining is one of my neighbors. That sucker moves now. I love it. I just have to get the suspension right.

pwaicon

Great job, your Ramp not only looks great, it sounds and performs great. I am glad you decided to give the CPI pipe a try, it’s a great pipe and Sprint did an excellent job fitting it to the Ramp.

nanoali

holly cow batman!! that thing is really fast for our batmovil!!

congrats for your pipe and to sprint for fit that.

fastlane

Team Driver
Thanks everyone I appreciate all of you who have helped me get this thing rollin in the right direction. Now I'm ready to go bashin anywhere

nanoali

no way fastlane. That was just a small talk betwin batman and robin. No offence to you or your awsom car. Little joke

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.