• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Spektrum Control System

M

magnum57

I run spectrum DX2 2.4GHz in my rampage MT5. I was wondering what the range of this should be. The receiver is a SR3000. The range just isn’t what I thought it would be. My antenna is as high as I can get it. I start to get glitches at around 150’. If I walk towards the truck it starts again and seems to connect again. I would of thought the range would be at least a few hundred feet ???????? :confused:

Just_Gerald

There has been many reports of the spectrums not having good range, I have a DX3.0 and haven't had an issue (200'+ away) but others on HBF are constantly complaining.

M

magnum57

i have the DX3 also for some other rc's i have maybe i'll try that one !!!!!!!!

Timmahh

had a DX3 that developed range issues around 4 months old. nothing could be found wrong with the units. so i sold them n went with a React. so far Killer Range. just have to be aware of LOS (line of sight) as it can lose contact if the tx is out of sight of the rx. it don't drop immediatly when it s out of sight, but i can lose contact momentarily if behind a hill or something similar.

M

magnum57

got the new futaba 3pk with fasst. very sweet. range. i thik from here to Robs in Chandler. awesome system

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts