• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Spectrum DX3R and PB Kill switch?

Clubin

Banned
THis is the reply I got, man Kent is fast, It was like minutes and he replied. THat is great customer service, Thank's Kent.

Below is reply.

"Change the frame rate to 11ms and change the aux to 2p mode. Usually

Button C is what controls the aux channel. Pressing it back and forth should toggle the kill switch on and off. Once this is working you then need to reset your failsafe by rebinding. During the failsafe setting process you need to hold the C button in the off position. Then when you're done you should test it all. Turn off the tx, then the kill switch light should flash or turn off.

The owners manual can help navigate the menu to make these changes.

Thanks,

Kent"

mooman007uk

Banned
for the tx failsafe i leave my kill switch on hold so it remains on, that way it doesn't kill the engine if you go outta range and saves a long hike, failsafe then just applies the brakes and centres the steering. i got the react and run toggle mode on ch 4...beauty with the react is it's 4ch and you can designate the softkeys to ch 3 or 4, i'm mixing my steering servos on ch 1 and 3 so can programme them seperately for perfect sync.

I agree, Kent is a real helpful guy...awesome customer service at pb

Clubin

Banned
Well, I set it all up. Here is a short video. I cut a hole in the top of the radio box and siliconed on a piece of plexi glass. Just so I can see what is happening with the switch.

DSC00179.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts