• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

spark plug

dozer187

so i fouled the stock plug on breakin and was wondering what other plugs will fit without having to run with the top plate on the roll cage off....i would like to get an iridium plug but it looks like there an inch larger than the stock according to the specs i found online

bajadave

Don't wast your money with the iridium plug my brother went through 2 of them within a week on a zenith modified 28.5 cc motor

dozer187

i used to run em on my gopeds and go carts with no problems.....obviously if u don't tune properly you will kill any plug....or on breakin for that matter(richer condition)and i can get the irids for 3 bux a pop....i just don't think itll fit

chevy

The irridium plug is silly the tips irridium but inside the porceline insulation its metal iIdont see any diff between the ngk cmr7h and the irridium plug also its taller making a easyer to snap and you have to run the stock cage without the aluminum cover and that looks ugly.

dozer187

chevy said:
The irridium plug is silly the tips irridium but inside the porceline insulation its metal iIdont see any diff between the ngk cmr7h and the irridium plug also its taller making a easyer to snap and you have to run the stock cage without the aluminum cover and that looks ugly.
thank you...thats what i wanted to know...and overall performance theres not much diff between em.....in my experience they lasted a bit longer but being that there taller i cant run them any way....so cmr7h it is lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts