• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

some progress on my MT

twisted - bones

So I managed to get my body painted and tires put on today. Big difference and very happy with the results. Yes it is a little nose high but that is the way the short course trucks are and I actually kinda like it. Also softened up the back end as this thing likes to kick off of jumps. Anyways let me know what you think. this is a work in progress and is far from complete. the 28.5 kit should be in next week so I will probably start to break parts at that point. already ordered diff cups as they seem to be the weak link.

Thanks to Fastlane and Evildomain for the inspiration for this project. still damn envious of that pipe evil that thing is bad to the bone!!!!!

Matt

Ron E

Contributor
twisted - bones said:
The tires are actually trenchers by proline not the excavators.
hadn't seen trenchers, I have excavators and now that I look closer I see the differance.. great looking tire and awesome truck, good job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts