• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Snow!!!!!!!!!

Heavy Chevy

rob64n said:
You should pull out the front drive shaft and put some skies on it from the baja upgrades
That's what I want to do. I've posted a wanted listing on rcgroups for baja skis but no bites.....just don't want to buy skis at full price.

Gee

Contributor
Fun in the snow! Can't help but not to up here where I live also. I took the MT3 with me to the inlaws on christmas night. They plow there driveway area so instead of being inside singing carols I was outside shaping the piled up snow into jumps with the headlights from my xterra on. Got several runs in before the back tire clipped the front of the exterras. Other then that only carnage was rear body mount broke off.

On a side note I made some proto type ski for the front of my baja out of lexan. They worked well for a while but one got caught up in some pile of cut branches out back and busted in half. I have some better lexan to make the skis out of next time around. I used the cheap lexan just to see if I could come up with something first. I will take some picutres of what I came up with.

wurthman

chazman1117 said:
My electric box is sealed with RTV and all my servos are wrapped in balloons....no problems here!
You can also spray your servos with silicone spray or use liquid electric tape, tire bead sealer, Rubber Coating Tool Dip Grip And for the receiver place it in a bag with a rubber band.

This saved MT TT 2 years ago ran straight in to a ditch upside down. Empty the water in the engine and was up and going 15min later. :D :D:D

dunerrunnner

wurthman said:
You can also spray your servos with silicone spray or use liquid electric tape, tire bead sealer, Rubber Coating Tool Dip Grip And for the receiver place it in a bag with a rubber band.
This saved MT TT 2 years ago ran straight in to a ditch upside down. Empty the water in the engine and was up and going 15min later. :D :D:D
Those are good options, I have to try one of those, I like the balloons idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts