• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Snow vid

Clubin

Banned
Great vid there GJ, was it cold? It is a lot of fun in the snow if it isn't cold. Break anything?

Sweet home Alabama! Great song.

I like how you dry it off. You're gonna need a couple 5 gallon pails to catch the watter. lol

Gas Jocky

Yah... the wife came in the room shortly after I hung it over the stove......you can guess the response! lol.

mooman007uk

Banned
So you got some of that white cack after all, we got a foot here now in Errington....I absolutely @#$%ing hate snow, lived in kalamazoo MI for 5 1/2 years big lake effect snow...yuk, 2 1/2 years in Quesnel (what a dump) huge snow -40c yuk yuk. Had enough to last me 10 lifetimes.

been on the Island 3yrs and this is the worst yet...so much for the fantasy called global warming...I say we need to burn more fossil fuels so we can all have the Australians weather:D (lived in western aus for 18mths too....99% of my buddies there have never seen snow ...lucky, lucky b*st*rds)

love the fireplace shot, no doubt 'she that must be obeyed' didn't though.

Gas Jocky

LMAO!

so much for the fantasy called global warming...I say we need to burn more fossil fuels so we can all have the Australians weather

I think I pissed myself a little when I read that:eek:.....funny:D

C-Mac

I took mine out in the snow as well. No video but it was a WHOLE lot of fun

Pete379

mooman007uk said:
So you got some of that white cack after all, we got a foot here now in Errington....I absolutely @#$%ing hate snow, lived in kalamazoo MI for 5 1/2 years big lake effect snow...yuk, 2 1/2 years in Quesnel (what a dump) huge snow -40c yuk yuk. Had enough to last me 10 lifetimes.
been on the Island 3yrs and this is the worst yet...so much for the fantasy called global warming...I say we need to burn more fossil fuels so we can all have the Australians weather:D (lived in western aus for 18mths too....99% of my buddies there have never seen snow ...lucky, lucky b*st*rds)

love the fireplace shot, no doubt 'she that must be obeyed' didn't though.
Dude your killing me, LOL!!!!!! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts