• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Small Business Saturday - Nov 26

csp1971

Contributor
I don't know how many of you have an American Express, but if you spend $25 at a qualifying small business on November 26, you will get a $25 statement credit (takes a billing cycle or two). I found Daves Motors there. You might check for Ramtech, etc and see if they qualify. Remember to sign your card up before doing this:

https://www.facebook.com/americanexpress?sk=app_183558821725512

G

don't know how many of you have an American Express, but if you spend $25 at a qualifying small business on November 26, you will get a $25 statement credit (takes a billing cycle or two). I found Daves Motors there. You might check for Ramtech, etc and see if they qualify. Remember to sign your card up before doing this:
Unfortunately paypal users won't qualify. It has to be a direct charge. :(

Spoiled Toys

I love this deal. To bad my merchant account wont be active on my site until the 28th. I just got emailed about it today.

My wife and I live off AMEX we charge everything to it all month then pay it off. We also do all our business transaction through it. You cant get HUGE amounts of points built up quickly. I love that company.

csp1971

Contributor
Spoiled Toys said:
I love this deal. To bad my merchant account wont be active on my site until the 28th. I just got emailed about it today. My wife and I live off AMEX we charge everything to it all month then pay it off. We also do all our business transaction through it. You cant get HUGE amounts of points built up quickly. I love that company.
Same thing we do. Charge everything, then pay it off at end of the month and load up with cash back every year. The costco amex has been great.

DemonRC

csp1971 said:
I found Daves Motors there.
Daves Motors small business? Wow. If I sold 2000 2 speeds a month I'd be selling 1% of what they sell.

Spoiled Toys

DemonRC said:
Daves Motors small business? Wow. If I sold 2000 2 speeds a month I'd be selling 1% of what they sell.
I wrote a paper on small business loans when I was in college about 10 years ago. It is broken into groups liked manufacturing, retail, and a couple others.

I think to be considered "Small" retail business you had to employ less than 100 people and do less than 7 or 8 million a year in sales. Don't take that as fact because things have probably changed by now.

2000 2-speed transmissions does sound like a nice month to have though lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts