• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Sliding on ice

claude bigelow

This is what happens when your so desperate to run MT. Weather was a little better so decided to pull out, was having a great time until I slid on ice into a brick wall. Oh well I enjoyed a good 20min.

e5uta2ar.jpg vute9yga.jpg qe3udegy.jpg

crazyfast

oh man I feel ya! But just means you now have justification for upgrades!!! ;) :D

Ebb75

Looks like you were havin fun. Hope parts arent a week away like they are for me.

BertR

I always have a good time breaking my cat! This is how I find the worn out parts and love every minute of it ...As it looks you did too.

claude bigelow

At the hobby shop now, and parts are a week away. I guess I'm stuck with the traxxas stampede for the week. Well it was 20min of fun. Going to put the order in for the Losi lst XXL I need a better back up.

Ebb75

If your gonna run in the winter I would suggest using aluminum parts there. The plastic gets a little brittle.

Ebb75

Guess I should say cold not winter, as some of the lucky forum members live where it doesn't get cold in winter. Lol

rampage idiot

HA you guys are funny! He ran into a brick wall if you think aluminum is better than plastic wait till you spend the big bucks for aluminum and hit a tree like me! so much for the aluminum!

Ebb75

Nothings bullet proof. It does help in the cold for the steering components. Used to snap the steering arms all the time when I ran the plastic ones in the cold. So far its been alot better with aluminum. I hit a pick up truck wheel and it broke the plastic lower control arm.

Ebb75

rampage idiot said:
Plastic does suck in the cold! I just don't run when it gets real cold that's when I do all my work!
Ya me too. Then I get itchin to run it, then crash, snap, darn it.

rampage idiot

Phill said:
Cold?What's that word mean? LOL
It means: when you have a $1000.00 in a rc and $500.00 in clothes on and you have to go out and run it that it is so COLD that your jewels shrivel up and you lose focus and run into a wall or a tree! LOL:eek:

Phill

rampage idiot said:
It means: when you have a $1000.00 in a rc and $500.00 in clothes on and you have to go out and run it that it is so COLD that your jewels shrivel up and you lose focus and run into a wall or a tree! LOL:eek:
Good explanation :cool:

Ildy666

rampage idiot said:
Lmao haha....

teedog12

rampage idiot said:
Heard that!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts