• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Shocks

Stygian

Banned
anyone know how to get this little piece out so I can put it in the new aluminum shocks.

txvuwYUl.jpg

Stygian

Banned
Nope they didn't pretty upset actually no screws or anything

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Stygian

Banned
here's a pic of the package

G

They are supposed to come with the top bushings and mounts. You can see them in the package below.

-

G

The top mount off the other shocks will not work. Redcat needs to know. They will send out replacements if necessary.

Stygian

Banned
Oh ok thanks for letting me know I will call them in the morning their support is pretty good they send my carb replacement out today without even asking for the old one first.

Stygian

Banned
Well talked to redcat they made me fill out their warranty form to get the missing parts instead of just sending them out so now I have to wait 24hours for a response then wait for slow ups to get the parts here YAY.

Stygian

Banned
So redcat sent me an email saying the order has been filled and on the order I noticed they are sending me front short shock replacements x2 instead of rear ones x2 the tech I talked to was like ok I will go chase it down made me laugh. Even though redcat makes you do the warranty form for everything at least they don't give you a lot of trouble when getting replacements. I asked if I had to ship anything back they said nope so really impressed with their customer service so even though their products aren't the highest end and what not they do take care of their customers and to me that's more important.

G

That's funny because part 050019 is still out of stock. I wonder what they would of sent you. LOL

Stygian

Banned
RCDAD said:
That's funny because part 050019 is still out of stock. I wonder what they would of sent you. LOL
It has a different part number. Here's a copy and paste of the email and if you search their site for part number 710015 it comes up and it says gun metal so my guess is it's for the Xseries.

Item

Qty

Brief Description

Rate

Amount

Case 1 Warranty Case ~ $0.00

710015 2 Front Shock Absorber(short)(Al.) 2P (Gun Metal) $55.99 $0.00

Total 0.00

G

Yes those are the Resi shocks for the X-series vehicles. They are smaller and would not have fit the MT. Good thing you caught it.

Stygian

Banned
Yeah, I would've been pretty unhappy, cause that just means people are shipping stuff out without paying attention or double checking orders. The guy was really nice on the phone though and jumped right on the issue. I should've kept quiet I could've had free upgraded shocks for my XB lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online