• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Setups

Chief409

I have my Dune Runner now, :D and I'm looking for some setup info. Caster, Camber, Toe in, Ride Height, shocks in general (like oil), etc. Mainly I'm planning to run behind the house bashing, but the track at Glen Helen is a short drive away, and I might run there on occasion. Any info is appreciated.

Deluge

Before I setup my R/C's, I run them. Then I decide from there what needs to be adjusted. Then I do one adjustment at a time, so I can track the progress. It really depends on your driving style and where you're running.

Chief409

I need a baseline setup, no two settings are the same on the front. The rear appears OK. If you look at the head on picture I posted in the "Almost Here" thread you'll get an idea of what I'm looking at.

Chief409

The picture doesn't show it well, but I need to set the steering linkages also. If I set one to straight, measure with the calipers and set the other side to that, and perhaps set the camber to -1 degree or so, would that be close. The rear looks OK. I can see a work stand for this in the near future, like when they're in stock. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts