• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Servos?

Sprint 77

Contributor
What about running a standard size servo for the steering? I have a HS5955TG Hitec that has 333 oz in torque at .15 sec speed.

I was thinking of running one of these on the throttle also to have plenty of brake power.

Hey Magnum 57 I see you done some of this setup what do you think of it?

I have an available 3PM Fasst system 2.4 Futaba radio or a spectrum converted Hitec Aggressor CRX 2.4 Ghz. To go on my Truck.

M

magnum57

hey bro, love the fasst system. i run a spektrum but the futaba with 2.4GHz radio would be my choice. hitec servos is the only way to go. the stock servos are well u know #*&%@. your doing it right. :D

Sprint 77

Contributor
I only have 1 left of the HS5955TG I don't know if should put it on the steering and run a hs 945MG on throttle brake or run 5955tg on throttle and brake and run the stock teer servo. It might be another month b4 I place another order where I get the 5955TG servos. I do got a brand new 5B steer servo also. Rob says 5B servos would require an adapter plate anyone wanting one could draw a DXF file and get them watercut in aluminum? How many might want one that watercut ain't cheap but it is quick. Maybe just me and my manual mill could handle that project.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts