• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SerVo Stoppers???

Stricnine

ok so ive heard of these servo stoppers on the MT with dual steering. i think they are the like round things with springs that you can adjust by turning them. if im right what would you adjust them for and how? do i need to adjust both when i just have one servo installed now. will they prolong my new 5755 if i servery limit them?

i don't know if those things the servo arms are connected to are the stoppers. any info about them would really help me out in the future in case i start having more servo problems. :confused:

Deluge

I believe you're talking about the adjustable servo savers. They basically act as a shock absorber that protects your servo in the event of a crash. The tighter it is, the less protection you get. If it's too loose, your steering will be garbage. If you're only running one servo, you only need to adjust the one that's connected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts