• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

servo replacement

Are the stock servos really that bad that you suggest replacing them befor you even start. I would think after 3 version and all the complaints I see that they would fix this. Is there a problem with getting them warrentied

dale_gribble

Not sure about warranty. I was overly careful with my Rampage (e.g. spent 3 weeks prepping it and basically rebuilding it) and my servos died within 5 minutes of running.

They are junk unfortunately and they will need to be replaced. You can warranty them as I have heard that Redcat is very helpful, but I suspect that at the end of the day the servos aren't up to the task.

servos

Well I went thru and set up my linkage and battery box and tested my servo's and had to readjust the linkages because of binding at full throw, I have now run three tanks and no glitches so far. so hopefully I wont have to replace them for a while yet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.