• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

servo issue as well

Rampage.Pete

i did read that someone had issues with throttle jamming when steering servo was under load.... i just got my radio in the mail today its a ds3r... i had kinda same issue... i got stock steering servo and a ace throttle servo... however my issue was that when the steering servo was neutral position but hasd that buzz sound you know the twitchy sound? anyways if that happend the throttle worked funny it did not want to stay full throttle it started to drop down to half throttle and wiggels there... i did not have the response rate set to 5,5 as digital would need.but i think its 11 something... but i dropped the response to 16ms then the twitchyness dissapeared from the steering servo and everything works peachy... so my guess is that the stock servo really don't like fast radios.... my numbers might be incorrect but either way when i dropped the responce time the servo buzz disappeared and started to work...

AlphaDog777

It was me! Considering I know next to nothing about how to program my controller, your probably right...or at least there has to be some truth in that... I'm learning now... I think what your talking about is putting expo? Negative I believe..no?

Rampage.Pete

no its like response rate or something not the trim but how fast the communication is with servo.. (atleast i believe thats what it is for) i doubt all radios has the option to change that and that is causing issues if the speed cant be dropped down... atleast this worked for me :) or maybe i don't know what expo is haha.. im too old for these fancy radios and the terms ...

NEWCARNAGE

I noticed on the spextrums and even my futaba fasst 2.4g they get twitchy if your standing real close to the receiver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts