• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Scaredy CAT

booggieman2u

Just a pic of the new paint job comments and input welcome thanks guys

655552825_photobucket_18636_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapped

Drop that body down booggie.It will have a little better protection in a roll over and it would look even better that it does now.

Zapped

rob64n said:
hey now thats where i run mine at,lol.....
Oooops Rob,I just think it looks better and does offer some protection,talking from experience here. Check my pics in my MT album to see how it looks.

rob64n

Contributor
Zapped said:
Okay Boss,we all have our preferences. And maybe it could be because I am running smaller wheels.
yours looks good you could always put the wing stay and a wing on it and you'll have a truggy. I did that to my nephews.

Zapped

rob64n said:
yours looks good you could always put the wing stay and a wing on it and you'll have a truggy. I did that to my nephews.
Actually Rob,I will be in Montreal next month and I am getting the stays from wurtham.I have the wing already.

rob64n

Contributor
sweet.if you want to see good pics of mine go to track and buddy on here and look at thread powerjam magazine coverage they are some awesome pics.

Zapped

rob64n said:
sweet.if you want to see good pics of mine go to track and buddy on here and look at thread powerjam magazine coverage they are some awesome pics.
Will check it out. I sent you a PM.

Zapped

rob64n said:
Nice color Rob,and love the joker on the hood.

rob64n

Contributor
thanks, but i need to do another one cause i kinda thrashed it this winter on a bad landing off a 5 foot snow mound it was perfect but i couldn't get the nose to come down so it landed on the rear and cracked the right side where the door is.lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts