• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rubber exhaust stinger?

amstel78

Does someone out there sell a rubber exhaust stinger that I could attached to the Redcat tuned pipe? I'd like to draw the exhaust further away from the wing assembly.

BertR

You can use hi temperature hose. I use radiator hose to cuple the header pipe to the rear dom and it works good .Go to your local auto parts store. Im sure they will have what you need

amstel78

Great suggestion. I was thinking of something along those lines if a more refined product didn't already exist.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Sprint 77

Contributor
Check the large scale rc airplane sites. There is a white high temp almost plastic feeling hose. You literaly heat with a torch to make it expand then put it on and it shrinks back no clamps needed. Our exhaust don't quite get hot enough to expand it again. I build and repair some big scale rc competition planes for a guy that uses it is cool . Think one site is tony's large scale toys.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Thanks for the tip, I coulda used that stuff when I broke the 'tension spring' mount point off the header for my CPI pipe...hose clamps kept chewing through the regular blue hose...think I'll pick some up just in case..

Great to have you back Sprint!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts