• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Roll cage input

Roll cage input

• Purchasing a stainless rollcage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adapting an already made on to fit.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zazarider

I was looking around to see if we had any options for a different rollcage that could be adapted to our Dunerunner. I am going to try creating one that would resemble the Kraken, but in a stainless form. There will be step by step process and pics to follow with it. I know it has probably been done but what I am trying to do is make it more realistic for someone with a dunerunner to be able to have that option without having to try to make things fit and make it more reasonable price for everyone to have. If one was available would you purchase one? ;)What do you guys think.

Phill

There is an alloy one available at rampageshop.com

I can't copy the link on this tablet though

zazarider

I was thinking something more like this.

photo 3.jpg

photo 3.jpg

/monthly_2015_02/583c607252d52_photo3.jpg.0c332dc591eaffbf0031a60f5da6b3be.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice_2k

That looks mean :D

Do you have a DR to put it on and take a picture? Also, how much does that weigh?

zazarider

I will be making it out of 3/16 Stainless tubing. Yes, I already have a dunerunner so the big part is taken care of. I am just trying to gauge input on what people would think. All of the ones I have seen have all been plastic so they are going to be lighter of course. I will be trying to keep the weight down as much as possible. I will post pics as it progresses

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts