• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rob and company (scott, darin) you guys gonna get any of these new parts?

roccos_van

So I first noticed some cool new stuff here:

http://www.hispeedmodel.com/product.asp?bianhao=94050

Then a member from Denmark posted this link to a manual. If you go to page 27 and 28 (look at the bottom corners of the manual to see page number) you will find tons of cool stuff:

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A17zox/RedcatRampageMTandTT/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=http://yudu.com/item/details/57090/Redcat-Rampage-MT-and-TT-Manual

Alloy shocks, alloy gear box, new gear plate, new arms, gas cap, engine cover, brace, shock towers, pull start handle, new tuned pipe, CVD center dog bones, and more.

C'mon guys tell a fellow enthusiast you are getting some of this new stuff???

RampageHopUps

Darin is at the Chicago show this week. When he gets back we can talk about a new order.

forist

Contributor
I asked HSP for info on parts and prices a week ago and they have not replied. I think they may not be in business anymore. Cant even order form there site I do not know :(

roccos_van

HSP is a big company, they probably ignored you because you are not a distributor, just a small fish in a big pond. Rob and Scott need to hassle Darin to import some of these new parts.

PS - I just noticed the double shock setup SICK!

Obeast44

Banned
Ya im defintiely in for the billet cases and maybe the double shock arms. If ya can get em in blue. Gues thats gonna mean another set of piggyback shocks I gotta buy....ughh

MJPracing

Thats one of those china wholesalers seems like at least. If im not mistaken you have to inquire on what your looking for but if your buy in eachs it could be costly on shipping. I was sent a full price list from another company,parts were dirt cheap but whem I was told the shipping cost I was like hell no!!! Hopefully Redcat will pick up some of these parts though.

nanoali

hi, where can i see that doble shock tower??

Rudihenriksen

RampageHopUps said:
I talked with Darin, he will be bringing in all of these upgrades.
Hi.

Will there be a Diff.box in ALU.?

or is it already made.?

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts