• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Replacing the Dogbones on the 4x4?

bbuzzard

Contributor
I need the 184mm front center dogbone for the dune runner(that's my own measurement since it doesn't exist in Redcat's inventory for the DR). Why is the DR 4x4 part supply lacking? I had to buy some othe parts to jimmy-rig some fixes that would have been way easier if parts were available. I can't get the right tank for the 4x4 version (2nd time ordering this with the right part #) and the manual is only for the 2WD version. Keep in mind, I got mind as a 4x4 out of the box... :cool:

What's up...is this beast gonna be discontinued? Let me know now so I can focus on something else, please! :mad:

PS Anyone need a 2WD tank for real cheap? :rolleyes:

Deluge

That's a bummer. I was thinking about buying a DR, soon. I know some of the DR parts are interchangeable with the Rampage parts, but it doesn't look like the center dog bones are.

bbuzzard

Contributor
Yes, I have spoken to them and if their source doesn't give them the right parts, then they don't know it until someone complains...the dogbones are an easy fix since I only needed to replace the pins but being nice on the phone and actually having the parts to support your product are two different issues... :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts