• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Rampage XB??? Good Buy??

joshp16

I would like an input from you guys… I’m planning on buying a Redcat Racing Rampage XB, Is this buggy a good buy?? Does it last for a long time???? Is it durable??? I would really appreciate your input.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron E

Contributor
RampageHopUps said:
The buggy is a great buy. Do a few simple pre-run checklist items and change out the throttle servo for a better experience.
X 2 :D

i have 12 rc's, 5 are redcats... about to add an xt to the collection, great vehicle.

joshp16

RampageHopUps said:
The buggy is a great buy. Do a few simple pre-run checklist items and change out the throttle servo for a better experience.
i'm new to 1/5 scale buggys so i don't know much. What kind of pre-run check up's should i do??

G

I would say yes. There is always room for improvement as on any RC. It has only a couple of week points, tires and the dif case. As with any RC the factory electronics need upgrading but normally will last a while. It kinda depends on how hard you drive it. The guys that race them hard have to upgrade sooner than later. The parts are inexpensive compared to most large scale RCs. I luv mine and would buy it again any day:) I have over a dozen RCs in the garage. The last four I have purchased have been Redcats. I will continue to buy them.

--

a79129c5.jpg

Last edited:
G

Nice XB RcDAD
sick rcdad just sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys. I have it apart again, ready to install some more hop-ups. I'll be posting the work in a few days. Didn't mean to steal your thread joshp16.

joshp16

RCDAD said:
Thanks guys. I have it apart again, ready to install some more hop-ups. I'll be posting the work in a few days. Didn't mean to steal your thread joshp16.
don't worry about it... that buggy of yours is pretty sick!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts