• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

redcat rampage tt 2place "MCD CUP"FINLAND

v555

new track layout

one day,men with shovels,tractor +250m2 carpet =almost new and better track:)-

4 more days and cup starts...

v555

mcd cup 2010 race 1

another race and no results again(14place of 23).sad thing is i cant blame anybody else but myself:mad:.first-when we arrived i noticed that my fueltank vent(wich i maded last night-stupid!) is leaking,i used wrong silicone to seal it and with 5 minutes there was i gas/silicone mix in my tank!!!

well i started with that and off course the engine just stopped after few laps.so i didnt get the qualifying time at all,well i washed carburator and changed gas,for my luck two drivers also could had tecnical problems and they was not able continue and i got the last place for finals.then i broked gear cover and i don't have metal gears-i repaired it with an beer can bottom and ducktape,then broken one front shock so i drived with one redcat original and one hpi baja shocks in front.for the end of that bullshit was one driver with brand new yellow mcd v4 who disaided roll over right in front of me...off course another crash and another shock broken and race over for me.well i learned a good lesson:D hope you will understand at least the point of that story(i mean my bad language)

will upload the wideos soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts