• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Rampage Tools ???

Yannik

Hi Guys,

I'm directing my question to any Rampage owner who took appart their Truck/Buggy before! What are the most common tools you're using for the 1/5scale Machines? For example, what size of screwdriver and/or hex tool are being used most often?

Thanks ;)

krashkrieg

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
Get the Bonhus 7 piece ball end hex driver set off of Ebay....itll be the best $15 you ever spent.
+1 to that, I mentioned these in another thread a few weeks back....the "Protanium' composite is impossible to snap from over torquing...and they are guaranteed for life no questions asked.

Yannik

Obeast: When you talk about ball & hex driver, do you refer to a Allen key set? Do you have actually a link for the Bonhus set? I've look on Ebay but I'm not exactly sure so before I throw my $, I glatter make sure first! :D

Yannik

Krashkrieg: Thanks for the link but I don't think you can buy on the site? Also, I've look on Ebay and it's bizarre because there's none Screwdriver ball end under Bondhus! Did you bought it in a set or individually ? Obeast talked earlier about a set online, I'm still trying to find it!

krashkrieg

Contributor
Sorry, I posted the link so you could see them you weren't sure if they were a "T"

They are probably sporatic on ebay...you can set up an ebay search to tell you via email when one is available.

Or Google around, they are for sale somewhere.

lightning73

When I typed just the word (Bondhus) into the ebay search bar it showed something like 1600 listings of all different types of hex drivers, screw drivers, and more. I was shocked to see how many different options there were. Try again Yannik just make sure you spell Bondhus correctly and you will find what your lookin for..... :)

Heres a set for example.... ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200486059865&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Last edited by a moderator:

Obeast44

Banned
Oh sorry guys, been sleeping long night at work :)

Heres the exact set I bought: http://cgi.ebay.com/BONDHUS-10687-7-PIECE-METRIC-HEX-BALL-DRIVERS-2wd-Slash-/290462330336?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories#ht_1448wt_911

There are all kinds of them on Ebay. They are my favorite set of hex drivers I have used. Hudy are nice but I like the rubberized handles of the Bondhus. Ive put mine through living hell and they are still holding up. If/when the balls ends wear out I will trim them down and use them as a straight set. Then just buy another ball end set for $20 :)

Yannik

Thanks Ligntning 73, I know why I couldn't find anything, I was on Ebay.ca instead of .com so the result was totally different. I guess I can start shopping now, lol :D Are you guys ebay addict or it's just me! :cool:

Yannik

Lightning73: HAHAHA That's funny! The only thing I can say is......welcome to the club! By the way, I believe I was talking with you earlier about the AJS stand, well I just purchase it, the price was a bit higher than I anticipated ($160 to Canada:eek:, yeah I know). I hope it's not too small, the guy told me it was alright but you never know!

Obeast44: Thanks for the link too, I just bought the exact same tool set. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts