• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

redcat rampage pro 1 st start....not impressed....

redcatmt

hey guys.....well i just started up my pro mt 1 st time idled great........now comes the bad part.....i spent all this money and i am angry......right front tire locks up causing my truck to go into a spin .......not happy..it rolls a 1/2 turn then locks up again......all other tires spin fine....any help would be great.......

im not happy.....!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

redcatmt

i hope its a simple fix......if i put truck on a stand all 3 other wheels turn....right front locks....please me some guidance guys....how too's.....anything....

redcatmt

got it:.....,was the dog bone pins...headless screw came loose...

thanks 4 help

Z

ZielkeRacing

It would be cool when these vehicles come good to go, if they are building it, it seems that they could build (properly) correctly. I grew up in the hobby building my own the point still. Even though support doesn't give you an answer on the smallest part on the truck :(

badboy2

mooman007uk said:
check the dog bone pins, you should green loctite all of them before you run, have you centred the driveshafts?
this centering of the driveshaft bothers me,ive been thinkin of getting a redcat but then i see this driveshaft problem .is it an easy fix or u have to cut or fab something to do this?any pix of the part modded/centered already?

DemonRC

Just cut a piece of foam earplugs\ and stuff it into the drive cups on both sides of the dogbone. I've even used a piece of a napkin when I threw a dogbone due to a sheared suspension arm during a race. Don't worry about this as something that will be a problem owning the car. It's a simple and easy fix and is something common to any RC running dogbones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.