• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Redcat Rampage DUNERUNNER 1/5th scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroFreakNH

I am looking to trade for one of these i have a

i have a revo 3.3 with less than a gallon of fuel threw it. it has rpm arms in the rear only.it comes with a extra proline body,proline holshots tires with 90% tread and a swaybar kit .it has a pull start on it but it comes with the easystart also. all you will need to run is fuel.....and AA battery's

I also have a awesome Cond Gas super vee Boat.. Runs like a dream. noting wrong with it.. Will come with everything rtr besides gass and 2 stroke motor oil.

and a Nitro vee HIS BOAT IS AWESOME, ITS REALLY FAST TO ONLY HAVE A .15 ON IT. THIS BOAT HAS NO CRACKS AND NO HULL DAMAGE. IT HAS AN EZ START ELECTRIC STARTER AND EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED TO RUN THIS BOAT OTHER THAN FUEL AND BATTERY CHARGER FOR THE STARTER. I WILL INCLUDE A 1500MAH BATTERY FOR THE STARTER . ALSO INCLUDED BUT NOT PICTURED IS THE STARTER WAND, IT IS THE NEW STYLE BLACK ONE. THIS BOAT ALSO HAS HE RETURN TO SHORE FEATURE WITH AN ELECTRIC MOTOR TO GET IT BACK TO SHORE IF YOU RUN OUT OF GAS OR IT DIES OUT IN THE WATER.

I will trade one of these for redcat rampage dunerunner . any v must run and Must come with everything rtr..

hamster huey

I think you'd have to trade at least 2 (if not 3) of those for a stock RTR DR and definatly all 3 for a modded one, but maybe thats just me. Im not knocking you, I like all of the stuff your offering theyre great vehicles. I know what modded and stock ones go for on ebay though......

NitroFreakNH

well gass vee goes for about $550 on ebay.

and revo 3.3 with some hopups about $200-300

so both would cover a price of one of these and then some

as i said on top i will trade them good

angryrecords

Keep trying to sell your stuff, someone will buy it sometime. You may also have to post it on several different sites before you find a buyer. Remember people are still trying to recover from the economy crisis.

NitroFreakNH

i know thats why i am asking for trades. and i have posted them on sites for the gass vee 550 and the revo 300 and still noting so yeah.. its just the hole thing on noone wanting them.. so thats why i wanna trade for one

Sprint 77

Contributor
Save some coin it will probably get you a fifth scale faster .

Used Small scale and nitro stuff makes good gifts for nephews and friends.

Most large scale guys aren't going to go back to small scale cars .

NitroFreakNH

i been trying to sell.. no luck yet.. i will really take any 1/5th scale rc from here.. for the trade.. i also got a savage flux. to add to the list now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts